CAVA is a fast-growing culinary brand with over 70 fast-casual restaurants and a packaged goods line dedicated to fresh, Mediterranean-inspired, better-for-you cuisine. Our mission is to fuel full lives through a bold and innovative food culture. From our restaurants to our Support Center, CAVA team members foster a culture of transparency, humility, positivity, thoughtfulness, and fanaticism.
Team members create an exceptional experience for every guest that walks through our doors. From greeting guests with genuine passion and teaching them about our menu to preparing top quality food in our open kitchens, our team members help create CAVA fanatics.
- Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and create mind-blowing meals
- Keep the kitchen, dining room, and restrooms clean and organized
- Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and consistency
- Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures and all CAVA standards
- Restock stations and keep them clean and organized and assist with putting deliveries away
- Stand and/or walk for an entire shift – You will be connecting with our guests and delivering a personalized experience to everyone in the restaurant
You are expected to:
- Develop Yourself & Others – Focus on self-improvement while also supporting the success of your team.
- Put the Customer First – Consistently create CAVA fanatics by finding ways to say ‘yes’ to every guest.
- Achieve Results – Take ownership of your station throughout every shift.
- Foster Collaboration – Work with others to find success as a group through communication and participation.
- Adapt to Change – Solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach.
CAVA offers all Team Members a clear career path that includes continuous training and development. We are committed to creating leaders in our restaurants by providing you the tools and mentorship to help you find continued success with us as a Special Ops Trainer, Culinary Lead, Guest Experience Manager, and beyond!
We also offer:
‣ A competitive base hourly rate starting at $13/hour
‣ A generous benefits package that includes: health, dental, vision, telemedicine, and pet insurance
‣ 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution after one year
‣ Free CAVA food
‣ Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
‣ The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
Having fun is a must!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.