Shadow Ridge Country Club
Snack Bar Attendant
The Snack Bar Attendant is responsible for set-up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and production and service of food and beverage items, as well as closing and storage for individual work station. Responsible financial performance of the snack bar and the overall appearance of the operation.
- Responsible for set-up of daily par/prep and organization of the snack bar
- Preparation of and storage of all food and beverage items necessary to operation of snack bar in adherence with ClubCorp quality standards
- Communicate with Service Director when special products are needed or having problems with food quality or presentation
- Consistent presentation of daily snack bar food items as designated by the service Director which are produced within ClubCorp’s quality standards guidelines
- Proper preparations techniques for station items as designated by Service Director.
- Service of food to members and guests
- Responsible for the daily proper financial closing of the snack bar and cleaning duties
- Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen and snack bar area
- Experience with customer interaction preferred
- High school diploma preferred
To apply for this job please visit clubcorp.taleo.net.