Cal-a-Vie Health Spa
Would you like to spend your time working at a gorgeous and private resort? Look no further. Award winning Cal-a-Vie Health Spa is seeking qualified candidates interested in joining our team in the kitchen to assist our exclusive, high-end clientele.
Surrounded by an environment reminiscent of the French country side with rolling lavender hills and the sounds of nature, take a walk during your break past our 17th Century chapel, windmill, and grape vineyards while taking in the scent of orange blossoms. Immerse yourself with nature and discover us at www.cal-a-vie.com.
Come join our team in this part time position.
* One year previous server experience desired, however we are willing to train the right individual with an interest in hospitality
* Knowledge of food allergies and dietary trends a plus
* Requires ability to work a flexible schedule including early shifts that begin at 5am and weekends, weekdays, evenings and some holidays
* Familiarity with banquet serving a plus
* Open availability preferred but not mandatory
No Phone Calls, No Walk In’s.
Please apply by responding to this ad and attaching your resume.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex (including gender identity), sexual orientation, height, weight, marital status, pregnancy, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, covered veteran status, or any other basis protected by State and Federal law.
Cal-a-Vie Health Spa participates in E-Verify.
Employment is subject to the successful results of a background and drug test
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com