Fat Boy's Deli
We are looking for a hardworking and energetic individual to join our Fat Boys family! Please see below for a summary of the position.
Part- time, 15-30 hours depending on performance.
The Sandwich Artist greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and properly maintains a clean work environment. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Exhibits a cheerful and helpful attitude while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
Checks/restocks products in deli case areas to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the day.
Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards during food preparation, service, and clean-up.
Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote and uphold a clean standard. Understands and adheres to to the 3-step method for cleaning.
Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas, and procedures as outlined in the Fat Boys Employee Handbook.
Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Fat Boys Policy and Procedures manual.
MUST be able to work Sundays
Education: Some high school or equivalent
Experience and skills: 1 year sandwich making experience (preferred).
Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant as needed. Position requires bending, standing, and walking. Potential employees must have the ability to lift 10 – 30 pounds occasionally.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- sandwich making: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends requiredS
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.