Full Job Description
Bonus plan, flexible part time hours and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits
After applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail (typically same day) to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
- Greet customers as they enter the Print Solutions department and respond quickly and attentively
- Ask open ended questions to build relationships and understand customers copy & print marketing needs
- Offer appropriate options to deliver a total print solution
Assist customers with tasks in the self-service area utilizing the copy machines and PC rentals
Ask qualifying questions during consultation to generate potential leads
Assist customers with their shipping needs, order pickup and other responsibilities as assigned
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
Able to work with many customers to provide a total solution
Attention to detail and keen eye to notice quality issues throughout the production process
- Ability to lift and move supplies in the 10-50 pound range, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
- Prior experience with customer service
Willingness to learn and develop
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit retailcareers.staples.com.