Description: Retail Sales Associates play a meaningful role at Pure Hockey. The Sales Associate position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others.
- Greet customers, respond to questions, improve engagement with merchandise and provide outstanding customer service.
- Accurately perform cashier duties – handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures
- Direct customers to merchandise within the store
- Maintain the sales floor by restocking shelves, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by management
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas including the sales floor, shop and restrooms.
- Other duties assigned by manager
. Requirements: Requirements:
- A professional appearance
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to read, write and perform basic math
- Experience using a computer and handheld devices
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work a retail schedule of nights and weekends
- Must be at least 16 years of age
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.