Filipi's Pizza Grotto
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- A knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
- Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Collect cash and credit card payments from customers.
- Make change accurately and efficiently.
- Issue receipts to customers.
- Maintain cash control over register drawer and verify amounts are correct
- Prepare to-go salads, soups, or desserts
- Clean and sanitize host and/or cashier station
- Stock take out supplies such as to-go cheese and peppers
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
We’ve installed plastic shields at the register. Each employee requires screening of temp and symptoms. Masks and gloves are provided.
- Host/Hostess: 1 year (Required)
- spanish (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Saturday (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.