Full Job Description
Our Hosts begin each experience for every Guest that walks into our restaurants by providing hospitality and service that is absolutely Chili’s. If you take pride in providing a warm welcome and love making people feel special, then we want to hear from you!
- Fast hiring process
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Growth opportunities
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- Give a warm welcome to every Guest
- Manage the wait list
- Communicate Guest concerns to the Manager when appropriate
- Answer telephone within three rings and direct calls
- Help fellow Team Members when appropriate
Chili’s was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we’ve boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day.
- Friendly, warm, and caring attitude that’s always ready to greet with a smile
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food when necessary
- No experience necessary
To apply for this job please visit brinker.taleo.net.