Big Frog Custom T-Shirts
Big Frog is a retail concept in custom designed t-shirts for anyone and everyone. Here at Big Frog, we are part of the community, working with businesses, schools, and individuals, creating custom personalized t-shirts (and polos, sweatshirts, tote bags, and more!).
We are looking for people who have a customer focus – our staff work hard to make sure that all of our customers are happy, whether they want one shirt or 500 shirts. Since we help design many of our customers shirts, to work here, you must be comfortable working in at least one of the following graphics programs: PhotoShop, Illustrator, or CorelDraw. Prior graphics work experience is NOT required – your experience can be from classes or personal projects.
Our store is small, and all of us work together. You will be expected to:
– Work with customers creating designs that they love!
– Integrate designs onto Big Frog templates, and print them
– Provide customers information about our product and service offerings
– Use the Big Frog POS (point of sale) system to manage customer transactions
– Enthusiastically greet customers in a timely manner, answer the phones professionally, and respond to customer emails
– Maintain store appearance and cleanliness
– Manage incoming inventory: unpacking boxes, checking packing slips, folding and stocking shelves (you must be able to lift 40 lbs)
– Other activities, as needed
– You like talking with people, and working out their ideas (it’s about THEM, not you!)
– You are comfortable working in PhotoShop, Illustrator, or CorelDraw
– You have worked in a retail environment for at least one year
– You are dependable and drama free
– You are available to work some weekends and some holidays
– You have good communication skills and a strong work ethic
– If you are savvy about social networking (twitter, FB, FourSquare, etc…), you get extra points!
– If have been a key holder (open/close) for a small business, you get extra points!
Big Frog is a fun, casual place to work, but we take our commitment to creating excellent customer service seriously. If you think you would be a good fit with Big Frog, please come in and talk to us, or send in your resume.
Everybody has something to say, so why not say it on a BIG FROG t-shirt!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.