Dishwashing and sanitation. Performs duties in a conscientious, company orientated manner ensuring Guest satisfaction.
- Proper operation of dishwasher machine:
- Sorts and racks dishes and glasses in racks provided.
- Loads machine.
- Checks for detergent, rinse agent levels and prescribed water temperature.
- Drains and refills machines every 2 hours.
- Spot checks items for cleanliness at the end of the rinse cycle.
- Proper procedures for pre-soaking silverware.
- Cleans station, breaks down and cleans dishwasher, and cleans according to daily / weekly cleaning schedules.
- Re-stocks kitchen and pantry area with clean china.
- Performs any other duties as requested by Chef, Lead person or Manager.
- Able to follow a prescribed routine.
- Valid health card (if applicable).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow company guidelines on safety, wears back brace, wears cut glove as needed.
Exposure to hot water and hot dishes
Exposure to cold (walk-in refrigerator at 40 degrees F)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- dishwashing: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org