Delivery and restaurant experience is a plus. Qualifications include but not limited to:
– Communications skills to create a positive guest experience in-house and over the phone.
– Valid state driving license and insurance.
– Properly maintained, licensed, and street-legal vehicle capable of driving upwards of 50 miles per day.
– Maintain minimal or higher insurance coverage as mandated by state law.
– Maintain an acceptable driving record as stipulated by company policy and insurance carrier.
– Own a cell phone to use for calling customers upon arrival.
– Capable of reading a map and interpreting GPS directions – knowledge of PB and Mission Beach is a plus.
– Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
– Have acceptable grooming and hygiene habits.
– Maintain a positive attitude in what can be a stressful work environment.
– Candidates with a proven record of strong work ethic will be strongly considered
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Deliver our full menu to residential and commercial properties in PB and Mission Beach.
– Record completed deliveries accurately and immediately into our POS system.
– Accept guest payment, handle cash and make change, capture credit card tips accurately.
– Restocking supplies and organizing work area as stipulated in the shift duties.
– Light kitchen prep work
– Maintain schedule flexibility
– Prioritize drive route efficiency when taking more than one delivery at a time.
Full time and part-time employment is available. Compensation is currently $13/hr, plus tips, and gas reimbursement. Benefits include the use of the TapRoom golf cart to take deliveries and Employee food and beverage discounts at this location and at the TapRoom Beer Company in North Park.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org