★NOW HIRING ★ Crewmembers! Raising Cane’s (Vista)
compensation: Great Pay, Culture and FUN! Closed all Major Holidays!
employment type: employee’s choice
Looking for that job that you’ll 1LOVE?
Raising Cane’s® is now HIRING Crewmembers
for our Raising Cane’s in Vista, CA!!!
Come join the #1 Fastest GROWING Restaurant concept in America! Take your career to the next level…
▶ ▶ Crewmembers, Click here to Apply!
SOME BENEFITS WE OFFER:
● Holidays Off – CLOSED 8 holidays per year
● Dining Discounts
● Competitive Wages
● Continuous Advancement Opportunities
● A fun and casual environment!!
✭Voted one of Glassdoors Top 100 best places to work✭
is a rapidly growing restaurant concept looking for talented individuals to help us specialize in providing our guests quality chicken finger meals, build a team of great people, provide a great atmosphere to work and good times. Each one of our Hourly Crewmembers and Restaurant Managers supports the company in What We Do – The Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Everyday our Restaurant Managers and Hourly Crewmembers find a fulfilling work environment and opportunities for advancement.
The Crewmember is responsible for serving our customer the Perfect Box. He/she must work fast and with a sense of urgency, while being friendly to the customers. The Crewmember is responsible for the cleanliness of the restaurant. He/she must remember to have fun and portray the Cane’s Culture to all customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Prepares Food — Ensures that all food and drinks are prepared and served perfectly according to Company standards, the Perfect Box
- Greets Customers — Greets all customers with sincerity; provides friendly service to everyone who visits Cane’s; informs customers of basic product information upon request; maintains a presentable appearance to the customer
- Processes Customer Orders — Works the register system to receive orders from the customer; places all orders accurately
- Maintains Cleanliness of Restaurant — Works hard to keep the inside and outside of the restaurant clean by using “clean as you go” practices; follows cleaning checklist; keeps restaurant and stations clean and sanitary at all times
- Ensures Safety — Follows the guidelines of the Perfect Safety Box to ensure the safety of themselves, other crew and the customer
- Follows Attendance Policy — Reports to work at the scheduled time; when unable to report for scheduled shifts, adheres to the attendance policy to ensure that the shift is covered
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS :
The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by a crewmember to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow directions
- On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
- Basic reading and math skills required
Raising Cane’s appreciates & values individuality. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com