Honey Baked Ham
Cashier, Greeters and Ham Processors
compensation: Depends on Experience
employment type: employee’s choice
Our food isn’t the only thing that should make you happy. Whether you’re learning the finer points of customer service as a Guest Service Cashier, Greeter or glazing up delicious Hams in the kitchen we want you to know we are here to help you learn new things and grow as an individual. When you’re a member of HoneyBaked’s crew, you’re a member of the family.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Make others happy with memorable holiday experiences
• Greet customers as they arrive
• Work on the cash register
• Prepare and store food and beverages
• Maintain the appearance of the lobby and exterior of the store
• Work quickly and accurately without compromising on quality and friendly service
• Be a good team player and treat others with care and respect
• Learn quickly and ask questions
• Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
• Be able to lift and carry 5 – 25 lbs.
• Responsible to follow proper cash handling policies and procedures at all times. Manage assigned register, process credit card/cash payments, make change and issue guest transaction receipts appropriately.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Outstanding guest service skills and ability to ensure a guest priority culture
• Ability to communicate with ease and clarity, good organization skills
• Accuracy and honesty of handling revenues and aspects of the revenue control system
• Exceptional math and analytical skills
• Strong work ethic, ability to act on and solve minor problems in courteous manner as needed
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a service oriented environment
• Valid food handlers card (if required by county)
If you can do this all while having fun, then apply to be a part of our Legendary HoneyBaked Ham Cashier/Greeter team today!
Food and Ham Processors:
As a Food Processing Team Member, you will be responsible for food prep, glazing, wrapping and pricing our world famous Hams, Turkeys, and side dishes and ensuring adherence to safety and sanitary guidelines. preparation of product, unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory levels, maintaining a clean and safe work environment, maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster and sidewalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster sites. A qualified applicant must be a Team player with a strong commitment to excellent customer service, well groomed, have good communication skills and be able to lift 35-60 pounds and stand for up to 8 hours.
If you can do this all while having fun, then apply to be a part of our Legendary Food Processing HoneyBaked Ham team today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com