Join the Robeks Team! At Robeks, we are not just selling smoothies. Through our everyday actions, we seek to support and empower every guest we come in contact with to live a healthier life! We are looking for Team Members who are welcoming, energetic, and encouraging in our mission to be a healthy, delicious gateway to a happier and healthier lifestyle.
A Team Member functions primarily as the main connection between Robeks and the customer.
Essential Functions General:
- Deliver the ultimate customer service experience and impressions of the Robeks Brand
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate product knowledge and information to all customers
- Responsible for customer product and service standards
- Foster an environment of team work
- Maintain exceptional customer service metric scores
- Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective shift operations.
- Follow all company operations policies and procedures Customer Service
- Responsible for delivering an exceptional customer in store experience
- Execute customer service standards
- Greet and thank every customer with a smile and eye contact
- Recommend appropriate product to meet customer’s needs
- Enhance customer experience through engagement and sampling Operations
- Execute quality store operations
- Clean blenders, small wares, merchandise and physical plant as necessary
- Must be able to operate food preparation machinery
- Stocking of all supplies limited up to 40lbs.
- Respond to directions in an accurate and timely manner
- Adhere to all Robeks food, safety and security guidelines while respecting Robeks’ property
- Master station operations of the store.
- Consistently make and serve all Robeks products to specifications
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Executes proper portion control with all ingredients
- Must be able to operate cash register and handle cash transactions while adhering to Robeks Juice cash handling policies
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour + tips
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Money Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.