7 Mile Restaurant - Grand Pacific Resort
Provide friendly, courteous and efficient quality presentation of food and beverage service to all guests. Clean and set up tables in the outlet and perform other food service related duties, including general cleaning and set up.
- Clean, set and re-set tables continuously, assuming responsibility for station, tables and side duties.
- Serve water, coffee, beverages, etc and greet guests by name whenever possible during the course of meal service.
- Stack trays properly for efficient unloading for stewarding and ensure proper safety standards at all times.
- Perform set up duties as requested to include side stations, storage areas and food staging area.
- Perform general cleaning tasks utilizing cleaning to adhere to health and safety standards.
- Fold napkins for meal periods to maintain an adequate supply.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to speak and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- 1+ Years’ experience in Food & Beverage required
- Experience in bussing at a restaurant of similar size and quality preferred.
Licenses or Certificates
- Current Food Handlers Card
- TIPS Certification
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.