Bird Rock Coffee Roasters
Customer service & Baristas needed at Bird Rock Coffee Roasters Cafes (Little Italy and Morena Cafes)
compensation: $13.00 per hour starting + tips
employment type: employee’s choice
!!WE ARE HIRING FOR OUR LITTLE ITALY AND NEWLY REMODELED MORENA CAFE!!
Coffee, people, and positive community involvement is what we focus on at Bird Rock Coffee Roasters. During these challenging times of the COVID-19 response we are doing everything we can to keep it positive, abundantly sanitary and safe for our team members and guests. We are looking for positive and energetic team-players with outstanding service skills who are driven and passionate about coffee and people. Bird Rock Coffee Roasters has an extensive training program where you will learn from some of the best!
Customer Service Duties & Responsibilities Include
• Greet and interact with all customers providing everyone with an excellent experience in our stores.
• Maintain a postitive demeanor in a busy environment where multi-tasking, cleaning, and effective communication are requirements.
• Prepare batch brew and pour over coffee according to our standards of quality.
• Maintain coffee knowledge on current offerings and confidently and accurately communicate product information to customers.
• Taste coffee each shift worked to improve product knowledge.
• Properly handle and maintain all coffee brewing equipment.
• Follow cash register policies and procedures including handling cash.
• Communicate with team members and management to solve problems and improve service.
• COVID-19 focused cleaning/sanitation procedures and practices followed constantly throughout the shift.
Please follow these steps to apply to all Bird Rock Coffee Roasters jobs
1: Log on to http://brcr.careerplug.com and click the “show me all jobs” link.
2: Click on your desired role/location that you are interested in working at. If you are open to working at multiple cafe locations, please note to the hiring manager any of our other 6 locations you are willing to work at.
3: Follow the instructions to upload your resume and complete your user profile in our hiring database.
4: You will be contacted back shortly with a quick assessment to be filled out, then an interview will be set up as the final step before onboarding and training.
5: You can also find a link to our hiring database at www.birdrockcoffee.com under the “About” tab and following the “Join our team” link.
See you soon and thank you for your time!!
To apply for this job please visit www.birdrockcoffee.com.