Apply Now! https://usr57.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/bfla/Site/LAZYACRES/Posting/View/612
Duties & Responsibilities other duties may be assigned:
- Practice safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Promotes the welfare of the bakery department by performing duties that will maximize sales, reduce shrink and guarantee superior customer service.
- Packages, stocks, displays and merchandises all bakery goods according to company standards.
- Maintains current health department codes and company standards by cleaning & sanitizing bakery equipment, counters, displays, cases, and floors.
- Use of bread slicer is required.
- No experience is necessary; on the job training is provided.
- Strong communication skills
- Posses the ability to handle high stress and volume of customers while maintaining a positive shopping experience for the customer.
- Availability requirements include; but are not limited to; days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of hands.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bakery Counter: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 (Preferred)
- Food Handler (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
To apply for this job please visit usr57.dayforcehcm.com.